Homecoming Court 2013

This year’s football homecoming court is a group of some of the nicest and most well-liked ladies that Lisbon has to offer. These girls were voted on by their classmates and peers, which makes being chosen a real honor. The court is comprised of Aliyah Leyman, freshman attendant; Emma Angle, sophomore attendant; Jenna Bartholomew, junior attendant; and Haley Howe, senior attendant. The retiring 2012 Queen, Alexa Achberger, will be passing the crown to the new, 2013 Queen, Bobbi Jo Evans.

Aliyah Leyman, daughter of Tiffany Leyman, is a cheerleader at DAHS. She also is a member of Y-Teens and Spanish Club, and is the Treasurer of her class. You may recognize Aliyah from the many theatrical productions she has starred in, both here at DAHS and at the Stage Left Trinity Playhouse. Aliyah is a member of the Methodist Church in Lisbon.

Our sophomore attendant, Emma Angle, daughter of Derrell and Jennifer Angle, is also a cheerleader for DAHS. Outside of school, Emma plays softball, dances, and does gymnastics. Like Aliyah, Emma has also participated in many Stage Left productions. Emma is a member of Y-Teens, Art Club, and Pep Club. She spends her time helping the community, and is involved in many civic groups and organizations. Emma was once recognized by her teachers as Student of the Month.

Jenna Bartholomew, daughter of Phil and Cathy Bartholomew, is a straight-A student and a three-year member of Spanish Club and Science Club. Jenna takes her faith very seriously; she attends the East Palestine First United Presbyterian Church and is a member of LYFT youth group. Last year, Jenna was the first-place winner of the AMVETS Americanism essay at the regional and state levels.

This year’s senior attendant is Haley Howe, daughter of Jim and Deanna Howe. Haley is a four-year member of Y-Teens, a two-year member of Art Club and Skills USA, and a ten- year member of 4-H. Haley’s academic efforts have been recognized by the National Honor Society. As far as sports go, Haley played basketball for two years, cheerleading for two years, and golf for one year. Haley has worked at East of Chicago Pizza for four years. This is Haley’s second year in Cosmetology at CCCTC, and she also attends the Lisbon Methodist Church.

Our Retiring 2012 Queen, Lexi Achberger, is the daughter of Denise and Troy Achberger. Lexi is part of the Blue Pride Marching Band, Concert Band, and Pep Band, and is the only girl on the Drumline. Lexi is involved in many extracurriculars, such as Key Club and Student Council. Last year, Lexi was recognized for her academic achievements by the National Honor Society. Lexi is an active member of the Methodist Church in Lisbon.

The 2013 Homecoming Queen is junior Bobbi Jo Evans, the daughter of Robert and Tammy Evans. Bobbi Jo is a member of the track and cross country teams. She is active in Student Council and belongs to Damascus Friends Church.

As you can see, we have a great group of ladies for our 2013 Football Homecoming Court. These ladies should be very honored to be representing Lisbon David Anderson High School as members of the Court. Please make sure that you come to the Homecoming game this Friday to show your support for the Queen and her Royal Court, and, of course, to watch the Devils take home a victory.