Top Ten

Top+Ten

This year David Anderson has 12 amazing, hardworking seniors graduating in the Top Ten. They have dedicated so much of their time to their academics, and it is now paying off for them. We want to wish every single one of them good luck in their future, and we all hope they go far because they deserve it. 

Lexie Gentry, the daughter of Chuck and Melissa Gentry, is ranked #1 with a GPA of 4.150. Throughout her years she was Vice President of the senior class and she participated in Spanish Club, Art Club, Youth Coalition, National Honors Society, Physics Olympics, Student Council, and Cheerleading. Lexie’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include YSU Valedictorian Scholarship, Lisbon Alumni Scholarship, Bruey Pioneer Scholarship, Making a Difference Every Day Award, and OHSAA Scholar-Athlete Award. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend YSU. 

Amanda French, the daughter of Brian and Kathy French, is ranked #1 with a GPA of 4.150. Throughout her years she participated in Spanish Club, National Honors Society, Academic Challenge, Excel, Marching Band, and Pep Band. Amanda’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include Lisbon Alumni Scholarship, J.J. Patsey Scholarship, Reynolds/Lederle/Kelechi Scholarship, Class of 1958 Scholarship, and Gerrard National Honor Society Award. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend the University of Findlay to study Animal Sciences and Pre-Veterinarian. 

Cassandra Brandt, the daughter of Ray and Marsha Brandt, is  ranked #1 with a GPA of 4.150. Throughout her years she participated in National Honors Society, Academic Challenge, Spanish Club, Knitting Club, and Marching Band. Cassandra’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include Class of 1961 Scholarship and Making a Difference Every Day Award. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend YSU for Dental Hygiene. 

Nicolas Mundy, the son of Jeff and Nikol Mundy, is ranked #2 with a GPA of 4.041. Throughout his years he has participated in National Honors Society, Boys State Delegate, President of Science Club, Art Club, Spanish Club, Football, Basketball, Track and Field, and Baseball. Nicolas’ Senior Awards and Scholarships include Marvin White Scholarship, Roundball Scholarship, Touchdown Club Scholarship, Making a Difference Every Day Award, and Dr. Seward Harris Award. We wish him luck on his future plans to attend YSU. 

Michael Miller, the son of Paul and Judy Miller, is ranked #3 with a GPA of 4.039. Throughout his years he has participated in National Honors Society, Youth Coalition, and Golf. We wish him luck on his future plans to attend a trade school to become an electrician.

Trenton Kliner, the son of Jereme and Crystal Kliner, is ranked #4 with a GPA of 3.996. Throughout his years he has participated in National Honors Society, Science Club, Key Club,  and Marching Band. Trenton’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include Class of 1958 Scholarship and Key Club Scholarship Award. We wish him luck on his future plans to attend YSU. 

Alivia Leyman, the daughter of Tiffany Toot and the late John Leyman, is ranked #5 with a GPA of 3.985. Throughout her years she was Class President and participated in Student Council as President, Knitting Club, National Honors Society, Spanish Club, and  Volleyball. Alivia’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include Star of the East Award, and NFHS Award of Excellence. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend Kent State to study Biology and Pre-Med. 

Nevaeh Burkholder, the daughter of John and Summer Burkholder, is ranked #6 with a GPA of 3.950. Throughout her years she has participated in Spanish Club, Student Council, Health Careers Club, and Danceline. Nevaeh’s  Senior Awards and Scholarships include Kauffman Scholarship Fund For Success. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend YSU to major in Nursing. 

Zane Tray, the son of Marla Phillips and Michael Tray, is ranked #7 with a GPA of 3.889. Throughout his years he has participated in Physics Olympics, Science Club, Spanish Club, and Football. Zane’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include McPherson/Lederle Scholarship and Lisbon Alumni Scholarship. We wish him luck on his future plans to attend YSU for Electrical Engineering. 

Reagan Frantz, the daughter of Tonya Gearin and Joseph Frantz, is ranked #8 with a GPA of 3.759. Throughout her years she has participated in Art Club, Science Club, Spanish Club, Knitting Club, and Cheerleading. We wish her luck on her future plans to enlist in the Air Force.

Madelyn Liberati, the daughter of Louis and Tena Liberati, is ranked #9 with a GPA of 3.758. Throughout her years she has participated in National Honors Society, Youth Coalition, Knitting Club, Student Council, Volleyball. Basketball, and Track. Madelyn’s Senior Awards and Scholarships include OHSBCA District 1 Scholarship, Lisbon Alumni Scholarship, Roundball Scholarship, Archie Griffin Sportsmanship Award, Baldwin Wallace Fellow’s Scholarship, and Baldwin Wallace Sibling Award. We wish her luck on her future plans to attend Baldwin Wallace University to study Business and Digital Marketing. 

Michael Davis, the son of Eric and Erica Davis, is ranked #10 with a GPA of 3.694. Throughout his years he has participated in Basketball, Baseball, and Track. Michael’s Sportsmanship Award, Senior Awards, and Scholarships include Roundball Club Scholarship, Making a Difference Every Day Award, and Archie Griffin. We wish him luck on his future plans to attend YSU to study Business Administration.