2020 Winter Homecoming Court

Lisbon David Anderson’s 2020 Winter Homecoming Court has been determined! The five candidates are all seniors, including Lexie Gentry, Amanda French, Cassie Brandt, Nevaeh Burkholder, and Izzy Perez. The candidates were chosen by their fellow senior classmates.

Lexie Gentry is the daughter of Missy Frantz and Chuck Gentry. Lexie has participated in four years of football cheerleading, three years of basketball cheerleading, and is currently in competitive cheer. Lexie is the treasurer of National Honors Society, and the vice president of her class. She participates in Student Council, Pep Club, Youth Coalition, Spanish Club, and Art Club. Lexie is also a shift manager at Subway.

Amanda French is the daughter of Brian and Cathy French. Amanda participated in softball for one year, and marching band all four years. She is the president of National Honors Society. She has participated in Excel, Youth Coalition, Spanish Club, and Academic Challenge.

Cassie Brandt is the daughter of Marcia and Ray Brandt. Cassie participated in volleyball for one year, and marching band all four years. Cassie is a member of Knitting Club, Academic Challenge, and Youth Coalition. She is also the president of Spanish Club, and vice president of National Honors Society.

Nevaeh Burkholder is the daughter of John and Summer Burkholder. She is a member of Health Careers Club, Student Council, and Youth Coalition. She also works at Foxes Pizza Den.

Izzy Perez is the daughter of Megan and Jon Beagle. Izzy has participated in basketball and track all four years of her high school career. She has also participated in Youth Coalition. She is a member of Pep Club and Student Council. Izzy plans on attending Wheeling University.

The queen was crowned before the varsity basketball game against the United Eagles. Cassy Brandt is the 2020 Homecoming Queen. Congratulations to Cassie and all of her attendants.