2019 Football Homecoming Court

Back to Article
Back to Article

2019 Football Homecoming Court

Lisbon David Anderson’s 2019 Football Homecoming Court has been decided! The five selected female candidates, one from each grade 9-12 were picked alongside the retiring queen. The selected candidates for this year are Adyson Andric, Justyce Vrable, Madalyn Buchanan, Cassie Brandt, Juila Leko, and retiring queen Lexie Gentry.

Adyson Andric is the daughter of Melissa and Doug Andric. She is a member of the volleyball team, and on the football and basketball cheer squad. Adyson also is involved in Spanish Club, Student Council, president of the freshman class, and Excel Club. She is a member of the LYFT Youth Group, and a member of Lisbon’s First Christan Church. Adyson takes part in the Youth Group at the First United Methodist Church of Lisbon. Adyson is our 2019 freshman attendant.

Justyce Vrable is the daughter of Julie and Nate Vrable. Justyce participates in volleyball, basketball, softball, and track. She also attends Kent State for the college credit plus program. Justyce is our 2019 sophomore attendant.

Madalyn Buchanan is the daughter of Christine and Ron Buchanan. Madalyn is a member of the track team. She is also involved in Knitting Club and Student Council. Madalyn is a member of the Lisbon Methodist Church, and she works at Pondis in Lisbon as a hostess. Madalyn is our 2019 junior attendant.

Cassie Brandt is the daughter of Marcia and Ray Brandt. Cassie participated in volleyball one year, and marching band all four years. She is also involved in Spanish Club, Academic Challenge, Excel Club, and Knitting Club. Cassie is a sandwich artist at Subway in Lisbon. She is a member of Oak Ridge Presbyterian Church. Cassie is our 2019 senior attendant.

Lexie Gentry is the daughter of Missy Frantz and Chuck Gentry. Lexie is the captain of the cheer squad, and has participated on the cheer team all four years. She is involved in Spanish Club, Student Council, Art Club, Pep Club, and a member of NHS. Lexie is a shift manager at Lisbon Subway. She was  the 2019 prom queen. Lexie plans to attend college for biomedical engineering. Lexie is our 2019 retiring homecoming queen.

Julia Leko is the daughter of Traci and Ed Leko. She has participated on the volleyball team for three years. Julia is involved in Knitting Club, Health Careers Club, Spanish Club, Science Club, and Student Council. She also attends Kent State for the college credit plus program. Julia is our 2019 fall homecoming queen!

Congratulations to all the attendants! Congratulations Julia! Hope everyone has a great time at homecoming!