2019 Prom Court

Back to Article
Back to Article

2019 Prom Court

Lisbon David Anderson’s 2019 prom court has been decided. The twelve selected candidates were picked by their classmates for prom king and queen.

Cassie Brandt was just inducted into the National Honor Society.  She is a 5-year member of the Marching Band.  A 3-year member of Academic challenge and also a 3-year member of Oak Ridge Presbyterian Church in Wellsville.  Cassie is a 2-year member of Spanish Club and a one-year member of Excel Club.  She played volleyball for one year and is a Subway Sandwich Artist.

Blake Reynolds has played baseball for three years, and football for 2 years.  He is a two year member of Academic Challenge and a one year member of Spanish Club.  Blake is also a Subway Sandwich Artist.

Neveah Burkholder is the junior class Secretary. She has participated in the Columbiana County Youth Coalition for 3 years.  She has been on the Blue Pride dance line for 3 years.  Nevaeh is a 3-year member of Student Council, Spanish Club, and Health Careers Club.  She has volunteered at Stark County Humane Society for 2 years and was the 2018 HOBY representative.

Michael Miller was recently inducted into the National Honor Society.  Michael has participated in the Columbiana County Youth Coalition for 3 years and has been a member of the Lisbon golf team for three years.   He has attended the English Festival at YSU for two years.  Michael has been a member of the Academic Challenge team for one year and was selected as a Buckeye Boys State delegate.  Michael also has over 165 hours of volunteer work throughout his high school years.

Alivia Leyman is the junior class president and was recently inducted into the National Honor Society. Alivia has been a member of student council for 3 years and is the current vice president.  She is a 3 year varsity letterman in volleyball and has been a member of Pep Club for 3 years.  Alivia was a cheerleader for one year and she has been a member of Spanish Club, Science Club, and Knitting Club for one year.  She was selected and attended Med Camp at NeoMed during the summer of 2016.  Alivia volunteers at the Columbiana County Dog Pound and worked as a lifeguard during the summer at Salem Centennial Park.  She currently works at the Salem Golf Club and was also the Sophomore Football Homecoming attendant in 2017.

Tyler Toot is the junior class treasurer.  Tyler is a 3 year member of the baseball team and has attended the YSU English Festival for 3 years.  He is a 3 year member of student council and academic challenge. Tyler played football for 2 years and has participated in the Columbiana County Youth Coalition for 2 years.  He is a one year member of Spanish Club and is also a Subway Sandwich Artist.

Izzy Perez has played basketball and ran track for 3 years.  Isabell has been a member of student council for 3 years and has participated in the Columbiana County Youth Coalition for 3 years.  She is a 2 year member of Pep Club and played volleyball for 1 year.  Isabell is also a member of Spanish Club.

Joey Fisher has been in the Kent Rural Scholar program for 5 years.  He has played basketball for 3 years, golf for 2 years, and football and track for 1 year.

The 2019 king is Nic Mundy and the queen is Lexie Gentry.

Nic Mundy is a 3-year member of the football and basketball teams.  He has volunteered his time with the LYFT Youth Group for 3 years.  Nicholas has been on student council for 3 years.  He ran track for 2 years and played baseball for one year. He was also selected for Buckeye Boys State.

Lexie Gentry was recently inducted into the National Honor Society.  She is a 3-year member of student council and the current vice president.  Lexie is a 3-year member of the Youth Coalition and has been a cheerleader for 3 years.  She is a 3-year member of Spanish Club and Pep Club.  Lexie is a 2-year member of Art Club and was selected as a Buckeye Girls State delegate.  Lexie was the 2018 Football Homecoming Queen and is a Subway Sandwich Artist.