The Students' Voice

2018 Football Homecoming Court

Back to Article
Back to Article

2018 Football Homecoming Court

The 2018 David Anderson High School football homecoming court has recently been announced. The court consists of six girls and the retiring queen. The girls that are on the court this year are Jaidynn Entrikin (freshman attendant), Grace Biehl (sophomore attendant), Madelyn Liberati (junior attendant), Kristiana Grietena (junior guest attendant), and Karsyn Faulk (senior attendant). The retiring 2017 Queen Emmelea Powell will pass the down the crown to the 2018 Queen, Lexie Gentry.

Freshman attendant, Jaidynn Entrikin, is the daughter of Jason and Allyssa Entrikin.  Jaidynn is a varsity football cheerleader and has been involved in volleyball, basketball and track.  She is also active in Student Council and Spanish Club. Jaidynn also serves as secretary of her freshman class.

Sophomore attendant, Grace Beil, is the daughter of Jeff and Kari Beil.  Grace participates in Key Club, Art Club, Spanish Club and Knitting Club.  She is a member of the pep band and marching band. She is also a member of the County Honors Band.   Grace enjoys participating in the theater productions at DAHS and Stage Left.

Junior Attendant, Madelyn Liberati, is the daughter of Lou and Tena Liberati. Madelyn participates in Pep Club, Science Club, Knitting Club, Spanish Club and Student Council.  She plays varsity volleyball, varsity basketball and is a member of the track team.  Outside of school Madelyn is employed at the Salem Golf Club.

Junior Guest attendant, Kristiana Grietena, is an exchange student from Latvia and is spending her year with William and Marian McNeal.  Kristiana participates in Science Club and Art Club.  She also is a member of the volleyball team and track team.

Senior Attendant, Karsyn Faulk, is the daughter of Doug Faulk and Shane Dunn.  Karsyn is a member of Knitting Club, president of Spanish Club, vice president of Science Club and treasurer of the National Honor Society.

The retiring 2017 Football Homecoming Queen, Emmelea Powell, is the daughter of Robert and Holly Powell.  Emmelea participates in Spanish Club, Knitting Club, Health Careers Club, Science Club, Pep Club, NHS, and the secretary of Key Club.  She has participated in volleyball for two years.  Outside of school, Emmelea works at the Salem Golf Club and is a member of the Lake Mount Church of Christ.

The 2018 Lisbon David Anderson Football Homecoming Queen, Lexie Gentry, is the daughter of Missy Frantz and Chuck Gentry.  Lexie participates in Spanish Club, Youth Coalition and is junior class vice president.  She is also a varsity football and basketball cheerleader and maintains a 4.0 GPA.  Lexi was an active member of Lyft for two years, where she attended a mission trip, and is also a volunteer through Halos and Heroes.  Lexi works at Subway. Congratulations to this year’s court and queen!