2017 Football Homecoming Court

The 2017 David Anderson High School Football Homecoming court has recently been announced. The court comprised of Madelyn Wells, freshman attendant; Alivia Leyman, sophomore attendant; Kathryn Chludzinski, junior attendant; and Alyssa Chestnut, senior attendant. The 2016 retiring Queen, Kimberly Simpach will pass the crown to the 2017 Queen, Emmelea Powell.

Freshman attendant, Madelyn Wells, is the daughter of Marilyn and Luke wells. Maddie participates in Science Club, Key Club, and Spanish club. Maddie is in Student Council and is the treasurer of the freshman class. Maddie is also a member of the volleyball team. Outside of school, she is active in 4H. Maddie is a member of Saint George Church in Lisbon. Escorting Maddie are senior football players, Kaiden Blair and Jonathan Brown.

Sophomore attendant, Alivia Leyman, is the daughter of Tiffany Toot and the late John Leyman. Alivia is on the volleyball team and is active in Student Council and Pep Club. Alivia is the sophomore class President. Escorting Alivia are senior football players, Chris Clark and Justin Larkins.

Kathryn Chludzinski is the junior attendant. Katie is the daughter of Chrissy and Bill Chludzinski. Katie is currently enrolled in the Precision Machining classes at the Columbiana County Career and Technical Center. She participates in cross county and also the track team. She is involved in Key Club, Spanish Club, Science Club, FCA, and Academic Challenge. Katie is a member at the Lisbon Baptist Temple. Escorting Katie are senior football players, Dougie Minor and Mason Rance.

This year’s senior attendant is Alyssa Chestnut. Alyssa is the daughter of Tracy and Mark Chestnut. Alyssa has been a cheerleader for four years and has been a member of the basketball team for four years. She is a member of National Honor Society and was a Buckeye Girl’s State Delegate her junior year. Alyssa is a grade representative for Pep Club, which she has been a member of for four years. Alyssa attends Saint George Catholic Church and works at the Lisbon Vista Center. Escorting Alyssa is senior football player, Seth Stokes, and junior football player, Logan Bell.

The retiring 2016 Football Homecoming Queen is Kimberly Simpach. Kimberly is the daughter of Amanda and Mark Brady and Tiffany and James Simpach. Kimberly is a football and basketball varsity cheerleader and has been involved in basketball and track. She also participates in Art Club, Spanish Club, and Academic Challenge. Escorting Kimberly is senior football player, Cam Summers, and junior football player, Sean Preston.

The 2017 David Anderson Football Homecoming Queen is Emmelea Powell. Emme is the daughter of Holly and Robert Powell. She is a member of Spanish Club, Health Careers Club, Science Club, and Knitting Club. She participated in volleyball for 2 years. Outside of school Emme works at Scratch Restaurant.  Escorting Emme are junior football players, Justin Sweeney and Seth Donaldson.

Congratulations to the 2017 Football Homecoming Queen Emme Powell and her court!