Football Spirit Week

Football Spirit Week

At DAHS Spirit Week is taken very seriously. Most kids in the school participate. Spirit Week is the five day school week leading up to the homecoming football game and dance. Each day Monday-Friday there is a specific theme for you to dress up as.

On Friday (last day) of Spirit Week, we usually have a pep rally. During the pep rally they announce a winner for who went the most all out for each theme. One prize per each day is given out to one high school student and one junior high student.

The themes for Spirit Week can range anywhere from crazy hat day, extreme blue and white, or even beached themed. This year’s themes are as followed:

Monday, October 9th:  Flannel Day- Heat up the Blue Devils with your favorite flannel Pj’s and or flannel shirt.

Tuesday, October 10th:  Wacky Tacky Day– Help the Blue Devils “tack” up another win by dressing as wacky as possible.

Wednesday, October 11th:  Twin Day– Team up with the Blue Devils and grab a friend to dress like twins.

Thursday, October 12th:  Stay Afloat– Pump up the Blue Devils by wearing school appropriate beach attire and floaties.

Friday, October 13th:  Grade Level Spirit Day– Show your Devil spirit by each grade level wearing the proud colors of the Blue Devils:

Seniors: Black

Juniors: Royal

Sophomores: White

Freshmen: Grey

8th grade: Black

7th grade: Royal

6th grade: White