2016 Football Homecoming Court

The 2016 DAHS Football Homecoming court has been announced. The court is comprised of Isabell Perez, freshman attendant; Kenedy Vrable, sophomore attendant; Cemeron Rife, junior attendant; and Catherine Wallace, senior attendant. The retiring 2015 Queen, Karlee Pezzano, will be pass the crown to the new 2016 Queen, Kimberly Simpach.

The freshman attendant is Isabell Perez.  Isabell is the daughter of Jon and Megan Beagle. Isabell is involved in Basketball and Track. She participates in Student Senate, Pep Club, AAU Basketball, and Youth Leadership Training through Family Recovery. Isabel is also Vice President of her freshman class. Her escorts are senior football players, Jake Liberati and David Toot.

Kenedy Vrable is our sophomore attendant.  She is the daughter of Julie and Nate Vrable. Kenedy plays volleyball, softball, and year-round travel softball. She is also a varsity basketball cheerleader. Kenedy is involved in Science Club, Spanish Club, Key Club, Pep Club grade rep, Student Council, and Honors Banquet. She was selected star student of the month and maintains a 4.0 GPA. Her escorts are senior football player Seth Davis and junior football player Seth Stokes.

The junior attendant is Cameron Rife. She is the daughter of Jay and Susan Rife. Cameron is in marching band, pep band, high school theater, community theater, and was a basketball cheerleader for two years. She is also involved in Spanish Club, Knitting Club, Student Council, and Teen Ministry/Young Life outside of school. Cameron is currently employed at Lisbon Dairy Queen and she attends Everyone’s Welcome Church in Salineville. Her escorts are senior football players, Devin Johnson and Derek Joy.

This year’s senior attendant is Catherine Wallace.  Catherine is the daughter of Kristy and Larry Wallace. She is a varsity softball player and is involved in Y Teens, Pep Club, Art Club, and Key Club. Catherine currently works at Antones Banquet Center in Boardman. Her escorts are senior football players, Colin Sweeney and Marcus Nenichka.

The retiring 2015 Football Homecoming Queen is Karlee Pezzano. She is the daughter of Mark and Connie Pezzano. Karlee is a varsity athlete in softball, volleyball, and basketball. She also participates in Art Club, Pep Club, Student Council, and McKinley Tutoring. Karlee is a member of National Honor Society and the College Credit Plus Program at Kent State. Her escorts are senior football player Bailey McCullough and junior football player Cameron Summers.

The 2016 Lisbon David Anderson Football Homecoming Queen is Kimberly Simpach. She is the daughter of Mark and Amanda Brady and Tiffany and James Simpach. Kimberly is a football and basketball varsity cheerleader and has been involved in basketball and track. She also participates in Art Club, Spanish Club, Science Club, and Academic Challenge. Her escorts are senior football player Jason Thompson and junior football player Dougie Minor.

Congratulations to the DAHS Football Homecoming Queen, Kimberly Simpach, and her court.