2016 Prom Court

The 2016 David Anderson Prom Court has been selected. There are five junior girls and five junior boys on the court which include the following:

Catelynn Frantz is the daughter of Jim and April Harter. Catelynn has participated in track, Y-Teens, Just Say No President, Student Council, Spanish Club photographer, Art Club Vice President, Science Club, Health Careers Club, Key Club Secretary, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and National Honor Society.

Colin Sweeney is the son of Dale and Chris Sweeney. Colin has participated in football, baseball, basketball, track, Junior Class Vice President, the High School Musical play, Spanish Club, and Art Club.

Alexa Bell is the daughter of Charles and Alison Bell. Alexa has participated in Spanish Club, basketball, track, Science Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Honor Society, and Buckeye Girl’s State delegate.

Jake Liberati is the son of Lou and Tena Liberati. Jake has participated in football, track, basketball, Mock Trial, Spanish Club, Science Club, National Honor Society, Sophomore Class President, and Health Careers Club.

Morgan Germanovich is the daughter of Dan Germanovich and Nicci Eells. Morgan has participated in Y-Teens, Spanish Club, Student Council, office aid, cheerleading, show choir, dance line, and works at Jamie’s gym and dance and also at Dunkin Donuts.

Marcus Nenichka is the son of James Nenichka Jr. and Casey Reynolds. Marcus has participated in golf, basketball, baseball, and Spanish Club.

Courtney Tolson is the daughter of Dave and Becky Tolson. Courtney has participated in cheerleading, Science Club, Spanish Club, Y-Teens, Mock Trial, Secretary of the Freshman Class, National Honor Society, Buckeye Girl’s State delegate, show choir, volleyball, High School Musical play, and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Courtney’s escort is Jason Thompson, the son of Emily and Doug Minor. Jason has participated in basketball, track, football, Art Club and Science Club.

Karlee Pezzano is the daughter of Mark and Connie Pezzano. Karlee has participated in National Honor Society, Art Club, Y-Teens, Student Council, Sophomore Class Secretary, basketball, volleyball, softball, Health Careers Club, Pep Club, and college credit plus at Kent State University.

David Toot is the son of Dave and Heather Toot. David has participated in baseball, football, Mock Trial, Spanish Club, Science Club, and National Honor Society.