2015 Football Homecoming Court

The 2015 Football Homecoming Court has been announced. The court is comprised of Cadee Johnson, freshman attendant; Eva DeRuyter, sophomore attendant; Alisa Amann, guest attendant; Annestasia Cushman, junior attendant; and Callie Holenchick, senior attendant. The retiring 2014 Queen, Leah Emmerling, will be passing the crown to the new, 2015 Queen, Karlee Pezzano.

The freshmen attendant is Cadee Johnson, the daughter of Jim and Cathy Johnson. Cadee is a member of the Lady Devil volleyball team. She also plays basketball and softball.

Eva DeRuyter is the sophomore attendant. She is the daughter of Phil and Tina DeRuyter. Eva participates in volleyball, cheerleading, and track. She is a member of Student Council, Spanish Club, Art Club, and Key Club. Eva is also a member of the Greenford Christian Church.

Our guest attendant is Alisa Amann. She is attending DAHS as a foreign exchange student from Germany. Alisa is staying with her host parents Bill and Marion McNeal. Alisa participates in volleyball team and is a member of Spanish Club, Art Club and Science Club.

Annestasia Cushman is the junior attendant. She is the daughter of Erika Zahrndt and Art Cushman ll. Annestasia is currently enrolled in the Interactive Media Program at CCCTC, where she is a participant in the Skills USA Club. Annestasia is a 3 year member of the Marching Band. She has taken jazz lessons at Betty Lee Dance Studio for seven years. Annestasia attends the Lisbon Baptist Temple.

The senior attendant is Callie Holenchick, the daughter of Alice Simms. Callie is currently a member of the Lisbon Blue Pride Dance Line. She previously cheered ten years as a Little Blue Devils Cheerleader and a DAHS Cheerleader. Callie worked 2 years on the publications team for the year book. She is a participant of Art Club. Callie works at the Village Hall during the summer. After high school, she plans to attend college to earn her psychology degree.

Leah Emmerling is the retiring 2014 Football Homecoming Queen. She is the daughter of Paige and Nathan Beers. Leah is a Student Council member and president of the senior class. She participates in the Senior to Sophomore Program at Kent State University. Leah is a three year member of the varsity cheerleading squad. She is a member of Key Club, Spanish Club, Science Club, Health Careers Club and Fellowship of Christian Athletes. She is currently employed at Dunkin Donuts.

The 2015 Homecoming Queen is Karlee Pezzano, the daughter of Mark and Connie Pezzano. Karlee participates in volleyball, basketball and softball. She is a member of Student Council, Art Club, Pep Club and Health Careers Club. Karlee participates in the Senior to Sophomore Program at Kent State University.