2014 Homecoming Court

The 2014 Football Homecoming Court has been chosen. These girls were voted on by their fellow classmates. The court is comprised of Samantha Tinsley, freshman attendant; Katelyn Wright, sophomore attendant; Sara Klein, junior attendant; and Cheyanne Gostey, senior attendant. The retiring 2013 Queen, Bobbi Jo Evans, will be passing the crown to the new, 2014 Queen, Leah Emmerling.

The freshman attendant is Samantha Tinsley, the daughter of John and Pam Tinsley. Samantha participates in volleyball, softball and golf. She is a member of Science Club, Spanish Club and Art Club. Samantha also has participated in the English Festival and Academic Challenge. She attends the Lisbon First United Methodist Church. In her free time, Samantha helps her parents with their business.

Katelyn Wright is the sophomore attendant. She is the daughter of Nora and Greg Wright. Katelyn loves to run and is a member of the track team. She is also in Y-Teens. Katelyn attends the church of Jesus Christ.

Our junior attendant is Sara Klein, the daughter of Tracy Seidner and Mark Klein. She works at the Lisbon Pool as a lifeguard during the summer. Sara enjoys horseback riding, and taking care of her animals on her farm. She also enjoys spending time with her daughter, Isabella.

The senior attendant this year is Cheyanne Gostey, the daughter of Alisa and Damion Gostey. Cheyanne participates in softball. She has also been involved in indoor softball and volleyball. Cheyanne is a member of Art Club, Science Club, Y-Teens and Spanish Club. She has participated in 4-H. Cheyanne attends St. George Church and works at Quaker City Motorsports park office.

Bobbi Jo Evans is our retiring queen. She is the daughter of Robert and Tammy Evans. Bobbi Jo participates in cross country and track. She is a current member of the Student Council and has been a member of Y-Teens and Science Club. Bobbi Jo attends Damascus Friends Church.

The 2014 Homecoming Queen is Leah Emmerling. She is the daughter of Paige and Nathan Beers. Leah is a cheerleader and a member of Key Club, Science Club, Spanish Club and Health Careers Club. Leah is the class President for the Junior Class.

As you can see, we have a great 2014 Football Homecoming Court. The queen and her attendants should be very honored to be representing Lisbon David Anderson High School.