2014 Basketball Homecoming Court

The results are in for 2014 Basketball Homecoming Court. Congratulations to these five young ladies who were voted on by their classmates. Make sure to come to the game this Friday, January 17th, to see who gets crowned Queen!

The 2013 Retiring Queen is Jessica McKee. Jessica is the daughter of Pamela and Donald McKee. She is currently attending Kent State University where she is majoring in Speech Pathology and Audiology with minors in Spanish and psychology.

Calen Otto is the daughter of Helen and Casey Otto. Calen is a four year member of the Softball Team, 3 year member of the Volleyball Team, and a two year member of National Honor Society. She also participated 1 year in Cheerleading, Cross Country, Art Club and Spanish Club.  Calen was the Freshman Football Homecoming Attendant and the 2013 Prom Queen.

Alexa Achberger is the daughter of Denise and Troy Achberger. She is a four year member of Student Council and Key Club, three year member of Home Economics Club, Pep Club, Concert, Pep, and Marching Band, and Mock Trial, where she serves as Timekeeper.  She is a two year member of National Honor Society and Y-Teens.  Alexa was the 2012 Football Homecoming Queen and a member of the 2013 Prom Court.

Carmen Phillips is the daughter of Rebecca Joseph and Jamie Phillips. She is a four year member of Cross Country, Track, Mock Trial, and Student Council and is the Secretary of her Class.  She is a two year member of National Honor Society, where she serves as President, and Science Club, where she serves as Vice President.  Carmen is a one year Swim Team member and was a 2013 Buckeye Girls State Delegate.  She was also a member of the 2014 Prom Court.

Alexis Summers is the daughter of Stephanie and George Summers. She is a four year Varsity Volleyball letter winner where she served as captain both her junior and senior years.  She received many volleyball awards including, ITCL Volleyball Honorable Mention both her junior and senior years, Columbiana County Volleyball Honorable Mention her junior year and 2nd Team her senior year, Columbiana County Volleyball Honorable Mention her junior year and 2nd Team her senior year, District 1 Volleyball Honorable Mention her junior year and 2nd Team her senior year, and she played JO Volleyball two years.  Alexis was a member of the high school 2011 Volleyball Sectional Champion Team and 2011 District Runner-Up Team.  She was awarded both the 2013 Volleyball Coaches Award and Defensive Player of the Year.  Alexis attended the Honors Banquet three years, and is a two year member of National Honor Society, Spanish Club and Science Club.  She is a one year member of Home Economics Club, Key Club, and Health Careers Club.  Alexis was selected as the 2012 HOBY Ambassador and 2013 Buckeye Girls State Delegate.  She was also a member of the 2013 Prom Court.

Jenna Dickson is the daughter of Tracy Smith-Dickson. She is a four year member of Mock Trial and the Girls Basketball Team, and a three year member of Pep Club, Y-Teens Home Economics Club, Key Club and the Volleyball Team.  She is a two year member of National Honor Society and the Softball and Track Teams and is currently serving as Vice President of the Health Careers Club.  Jenna was also a member of the cheerleading squad for one year.  She is an active member of St. George’s Church.

Paige Wyss is the daughter of Tammy Glenn and Lance Wyss. She is a two year member of Student Council and Choir, and a one year member of Spanish Club, Science Club, Mock Trial and Art Club, where she served as President.  Paige was a one year varsity letter winner in track.

Congratulations and Good Luck to the 2014 Basketball Homecoming Court. Don’t forget to come see the Queen get crowned at this Friday’s Basketball Game against United.